*This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and so it's rose everything right now! If you're a fan of matcha and the sweet, delicate flavor of roses, we've got the perfect recipe for you. Introducing the Matcha Rose Latte! This drink combines the rich, earthy taste of matcha green tea with the gentle aroma of roses to create a delicious and healthy treat.
Matcha is well known for its health benefits. It's packed with antioxidants, which help to boost the immune system and protect the body against harmful free radicals. Additionally, matcha contains caffeine, which can provide an energy boost and improve focus and alertness.
The addition of our organic rose petal tea blend not only adds a beautiful floral touch, but also provides numerous health benefits. Roses are a natural anti-inflammatory, making them ideal for soothing skin conditions and reducing redness. The blend also contains coconut flakes, which are rich, comforting, and contain beneficial fats, and beet root, as it supports the liver, builds the blood, and has been used to relieve high blood pressure.
So, what are you waiting for? Whether you're looking for a healthy and delicious way to start your day or a relaxing pick-me-up in the afternoon, the Matcha Rose Latte is the perfect drink for you. Let's dive into this amazing recipe and learn how to make the perfect cup!
Make This Rose Matcha Latte To Celebrate Valentine's Day
The Ingredients You Need:
- 2 tsp Rose Latte tea
- Optional: 1/4 tsp beet powder (for color)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Note: You can adjust the sweetness to your liking by using more or less honey. You can also substitute the almond milk with your preferred milk alternative.
- Add the Rose Latte tea and the optional beet powder to the hot water and let it sit until cooled. (If you want to expedite the process, use only 3/4 cup of water and let it brew for 10 minutes, then add ice to cool quickly.)
- Next, heat the almond milk in a small saucepan until hot but not boiling.
- Take the saucepan off the heat, then add the matcha powder, honey, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the strained Rose Latte tea into a glass, and cover with ice.
- Gently pour the matcha mixture on top of the tea, trying to maintain the layering.
- Enjoy your delicious and layered Matcha Rose Latte!
Get Rose Latte and 3 other self-care teas in February's Tea Talk Box!
We came up with the idea since we always make so many recipes but it can be intimidating to follow along when there are just so many teas. Also, it gives us space to focus on such important themes (February being self-care/stress)! This month’s tea blends are made herbs that support relaxation, reduce stress, and promote a happy mood. I’m so excited to use them alongside with you on Instagram, giving you recipes, tips and demos every single day! Check out our Tea Talk Box here and learn to use tea to heal your body naturally.