Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
Made with herbs that support relaxation and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, this warming lavender rose latte is a great addition to your self-care routine, no matter the day of the week! Keep reading for the recipe to this beautiful, vibrant pink latte (that's 100% naturally colored and refined-sugar free, by the way!).
Ingredients For The Lavender Rose Latte
- 1 teaspoon Lush Lavender (or another lavender tea, but this one really is the best on the market)
- 4 teaspoons dried rose petals
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2-3 pitted and soaked* medjool dates
- Optional: 1/4 cup beets**
- Optional: Add ice if you want an iced latte!
*To soak your dates, add them to 1/2 cup hot water for 5 minutes. This will soften them to that they can be easily blended.
**The beets are optional but I highly recommend, since this is what gives it the super bright color! If you don't have fresh cooked beets, try frozen, canned or even a little bit of beet powder.
- A High speed blender
- A handheld Strainer
- A Small saucepan/Pot
- Your favorite mug!
How To Make The Yummy Latte
- First, brew your tea. Add your Lush Lavender and 2 teaspoons of the rose petals to your hot water. The longer it brews the better it tastes! So, let this sit while you do the rest.
- Add your milk of choice and the other 2 teaspoons of rose petals to your pot. Let them simmer on low for 10 minutes. Keep stirring. If it starts to get too thick, take it off the heat early. You want it to thicken a little, but not too much.
- Strain your rose milk into your blender. Add your soaked dates and beets to the blender with the rose milk and blend it all until completely smooth.
- Finally, assemble. Pour your strained lavender rose tea into a large mug, then top with your vibrantly pink sweet rose milk!
Thanks for reading! If you liked this recipe, let me know by sharing your creation with us on Instagram. Post it to your story, and we'll repost it!
If you loved this recipe, you might also like this Creamy Vanilla Lush Lavender Latte.