Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
In a world obsessed with quick-fixes and cosmetic interventions, it's easy to forget that true beauty starts from within. In this blog, we'll teach you how to nourish your skin from the inside out with a delicious and healthy alternative to Kool-Aid. Say goodbye to Botox shots, pricey surgeries, and harsh chemicals that do more harm than good. Instead, indulge in a cup of this refreshing tea punch, packed with skin-loving nutrients that can help you look and feel your best.
Share this on Pinterest
The Superfoods in This Anti-Aging Punch Will Make Your Skin Glow
This tea recipe is a breeze to prepare, and all of the ingredients contain anti-aging and health-promoting benefits:
- Jasmine Pearl Green Tea is packed with antioxidants that can help protect your skin against damage from free radicals and UV radiation. Its anti-inflammatory properties can also help reduce redness and irritation, while its astringent qualities may help tighten pores and prevent acne.
- Blackberries contain huge amounts of a critical bioflavonoid that helps boost collagen production, relieve inflammation, and protect against cancer.
- Blueberries contain the same type of bioflavonoid that blackberries have, and are also great for your eyes.
- Lemons are a natural source of vitamin C and citric acid, which work together to brighten and even out skin tone, as well as exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Pineapples contain enzymes that help relieve inflammation.
- Rosemary is an amazing antioxidant-rich herb, and is famous for its preservative properties. Rosemary stimulates circulation, which helps give your skin a rosy glow.
- Mint leaves are packed with antioxidants that can protect your skin from environmental damage, while the cooling menthol in mint can help soothe and calm irritated skin. Plus, its astringent properties can tighten pores and fight bacteria
Try This Anti-Aging Tea Punch Recipe And Make Youthful, Glowing Skin A Reality
Note: All fruit can be fresh or frozen, whichever you have and prefer!
Ingredients You Need For This Tasty Tea Punch
- a 64 ounce sturdy glass pitcher or mason jar
- 6 cups of hot water
- 3 tablespoons of loose leaf Jasmine Pearl Green Tea (you can also use plain green tea)
- ½ cup of blackberries or raspberries
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, rolled between your palms
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- a 12" hardwood muddler (or wooden spoon)
- large mixing bowl
- Optional: Sweetener of choice*
How To Make This Anti-Aging Fruity Tea Punch
- Start by placing the Jasmine Pearls in a paper tea filter or muslin cloth tea bag. Add the tea bag into a large pitcher with the hot water, and let it steep for 3 minutes. Use a timer like one of these digital kitchen timers, or set the timer on your phone.
- While the tea is steeping, place the fruits and fresh herbs in a large mixing bowl and gently crush them with a muddler or wooden spoon to release the juices.
- Remove the tea leaves and add the fruit and fresh herbs to the pitcher with the tea. Stir well and let it steep until it cools to room temperature.
- Once the tea is cool, pour it over ice and enjoy! You can store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Keep in mind that tea doesn't have any natural preservatives, so it's best to prepare it fresh every day.
Drinking this tea regularly can help you maintain glowing, clear skin and improve your overall health. So, why not?! If you enjoyed this recipe and want to continue your natural beauty journey, check out this list of natural beauty products we recommend.