*This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
The Arnold Palmer: it’s a staple that embodies the spirit of summertime, evoking images of lounging by the poolside or perhaps a sunny picnic. Yet today, we're infusing this well-loved classic with a fresh, rejuvenating twist. Brace yourself for the upgraded Arnold Palmer, using our high-quality Peach Apricot Black tea and a squeeze of fresh lemon - no drive-thru versions here!
Our unique blend, containing rich Assam black tea and soothing calendula, promises an explosion of taste that your palate will adore and a wellness boost your body will thank you for. Let's dive right into this peachy delight.
Makes one large iced tea, or two small teas.
Ingredients You Need For This Homemade Peachy Arnold Palmer Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Peach Apricot Black loose leaf tea
- 2 cups hot water
- Sweetener of choice, (like honey or agave), adjust to taste
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
How To Make This Delicious Summertime Drink
- Brew your tea by adding your tea leaves to your favorite loose leaf tea brewer, and pouring over the hot water.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes, then stir in your sweetener of choice. Everyone is different here, so add the amount of sweetener that works best for you and your taste buds.
- Next, quickly add the frozen peaches to the tea. This will help to slow the brewing process, preventing it from over-brewing. Let the peaches sit in the tea for an additional 3 minutes.
- Next, grab a tall glass: filled to the brim with ice. Pour over your delicious peachy black tea.
- Finally, stir in the lemon juice, and behold - your upgraded, refreshing Arnold Palmer is ready!
No matter what your day throws at you, this revitalizing drink will be your calm amidst the storm, your secret weapon against stress, and a testament to prioritizing self-care. So, make this summer about you, about balance, and about savoring the simple joys of life, one sip at a time.
If you're finding this blog in July, you can find Peach Apricot Black in this month's Tea Talk Box, where you can try out this delicious summer tea, along with 3 others! Each month these teas rotate out, giving you a chance to try new blends, without having to commit to a full size. You can also follow along with us on Instagram where we'll show you how to use these 4 monthly blends every single day!