*Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
Soothing, invigorating, and entirely irresistible – it's time to introduce our Calm Down Cooler into your summer routine. The Calm Down Cooler marries our calming Daily Calm tea with the natural sweetness of fresh, seasonal fruits and a whisper of mint. This brew isn't just a pleasant treat for your taste buds; it's also a wellness ritual that helps you navigate through your day with grace and serenity.
Share this on Pinterest
The Calming Power Of Your New Summer Cooler
In Daily Calm, you're getting a powerhouse of herbs, working harmoniously to bring tranquility to your day. Each ingredient, carefully selected for its calming properties, takes this refreshing summer cooler from just a yummy drink to a healing infusion. Here are a few of our favorite herbs in this blend:
Linden: Known as a heart-soothing herb, Linden brings its warming properties to this blend, helping to ease your stress away and create a sense of emotional warmth.
Lemon Balm: This bright, citrusy herb is famous for its ability to soothe the nervous system. Imagine it as your personal zen master, gently guiding you into a state of calm.
Chamomile: As a popular bedtime tea, Chamomile is a superstar at promoting relaxation. Sipping this golden brew is like wrapping yourself in a warm, soft blanket of tranquility.
Passionflower: Ever felt like your thoughts are a racing marathon without a finish line? Passionflower steps in to calm your mental chatter, ushering in a peaceful mind-state.
As the subtle aromas, vibrant flavors, and calming properties of these herbs mingle, you'll find your stress melting away with each refreshing sip. If you're ready to weave tranquility into your summer routine, the recipe for our Calm Down Cooler is deceptively simple.
Ingredients To Add To Your Shopping Cart
- 4 teaspoons Daily Calm (if you don’t have any Daily Calm on hand, you can substitute chamomile)
- 4 cups hot water
- A handful of fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 2 fresh clementines or oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- A sprig or two of fresh mint leaves (feel free to substitute fresh basil, also yummy and also relaxing)
- A handful of cucumber slices
- Optional – 4 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
How To Brew The Perfect Calm Down Cooler
- Begin by steeping the Daily Calm tea in hot water for 10-15 minutes, allowing the infusion to unlock the calming properties of the tea. The herbal blend won’t taste bitter, even with the extended steeping time.
- After straining out the tea leaves, allow the brew to chill for several hours or overnight. Add sweetener now if desired, and stir well.
- Fill a glass pitcher with your fruits, cucumber slices, and mint leaves, and muddle them gently to release all their juicy flavors.
- Pour the chilled Daily Calm tea over the fruits and stir well!
Serve in tall glasses with or without ice and savor the rejuvenating calmness. And if you’re hosting a gathering, double the amount of tea and water, adding extra fruits as needed.
If you're curious about the preparation, we've got a video of Lotus making a batch of Calm Down Cooler. Just when you thought the recipe couldn't get any easier!
Regular consumption of this punch helps your body relax and gradually unwind. The release of this pent-up tension often manifests as a host of benefits: a healthier glow to your skin, deeper and more restful sleep, and an overall enhanced resilience to life's challenges. Start brewing your peace of mind today - Happy sipping!
Thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed this recipe, check out This Anti-Wrinkle Tea Punch That Will Keep You Looking Younger for Longer.