*This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
Welcome to our April blog, where we're celebrating the renewed sense of vitality in the air. The world around us is coming back to life, with trees budding and flowers blooming. We'll be exploring all the different ways that we can tap into this natural energy to revitalize our bodies and minds: from nourishing foods and invigorating exercises to restorative herbs and mindfulness practices.
So sit back, relax, and join us on this journey of discovery as we explore the abundance of foods and natural remedies that help us feel more alive and energized!
Boost Your Energy Naturally: Discover the Top Teas for All-Day Vitality
Ginseng Green Dragon
Introducing Ginseng Green Dragon, the tea of champions. If you're looking for an energizing and revitalizing drink that can help you achieve the unachievable, this is the tea for you.
This tea is packed with benefits that can help you improve your health and wellbeing in numerous ways. Starting with green tea, which is a well-known antioxidant and metabolism booster, this tea also includes red ginseng and Jiao Gu Lan, two ancient herbs known for their restorative and energy-boosting properties.
Not only is it incredibly good for you, but it also tastes great. Smooth and slightly sweet, this tea is a unique and flavorful addition to your daily routine. Get Ginseng Green Dragon here.
Bulletproof Breakfast is the tea blend that will supercharge your mornings and give you the energy you need to power through the day. With rich, smooth dark chocolate and creamy coconut flavors, this energizing brew is so deliciously addicting, you'll forget all about your morning coffee.
Packed with fermented puehr leaves, this tea supports healthy gut flora and promotes digestion, helping your body better absorb the nutrients it needs to keep you going. Also, because it creates a much more even and sustainable energy boost than coffee does, this tea allows you to maintain peak performance throughout the day without a midday crash. Check out Bulletproof Breakfast here.
Unlike traditional tea, Matcha is prepared by ingesting the entire ground leaves, so you're getting more of everything that makes green tea so great, like antioxidants, polyphenols, metabolism boosting compounds, and natural caffeine!
Our ceremonial grade matcha is the ultimate expression of the matcha art form. As a finely powdered shade-grown green tea, ceremonial grade matcha is produced from the youngest leaves of the tea plant, which are carefully hand-picked and stone-ground into a silky smooth powder. This level of attention to detail and craftsmanship results in a tea that is unparalleled in taste, aroma, and texture.
Ginger Peach Iced Tea
Made with energizing organic black tea, this delicious and refreshing blend is the perfect way to stay alert and focused during even the hottest days of the year.
But the benefits don't stop there. Ginger, one of the key ingredients in this tea, is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that promote gut health, which can help to reduce fatigue and improve overall wellbeing. Plus, with the added bonus of antioxidant-rich black tea and soothing calendula, this blend is a must-have for anyone looking to stay energized and healthy all summer long.
So whether you're looking to power through a busy workday or just need a little boost to get you through your afternoon slump, Ginger Peach Iced Tea is the perfect choice for natural energy and vitality.
Your Success Shopping List For April
Power Up Your Pantry: Top Energizing Foods to Add to Your Grocery List
- Oatmeal: A bowl of oatmeal in the morning is an excellent source of complex carbohydrates that provides a slow and steady release of energy throughout the day. The high fiber content of oats helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Quinoa: Another great source of complex carbohydrates, quinoa is high in protein that provides sustained energy. Its magnesium content also helps to regulate energy levels.
- Almonds: These little powerhouses are high in healthy fats and protein that provide sustained energy. Their magnesium content helps to regulate energy levels too.
- Greek yogurt: High in protein, Greek yogurt helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Its probiotics support a healthy gut, which improves overall energy levels.
- Leafy greens: Nutrient-dense leafy greens like spinach and kale are packed with iron and folate, which help to support healthy blood flow and oxygenation. This reduces fatigue and improves overall energy levels.
- Salmon: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, salmon helps to reduce inflammation and improve brain function. This can reduce fatigue and improve overall energy levels. If you are vegetarian or vegan, you can get the same benefits from chia seeds and flaxseeds!
Energizing Natural Products To Fuel Your Body & Mind This April
- April Tea Talk Box which includes all 4 energy-boosting tea blends listed above in a sample size, so you can try them out without committing to a full size!
- Adjustable Ankle Weights will help you make the most of your walks.
- How To Train A Wild Elephant And Other Adventures In Mindfulness is a great book if you want to learn to practice mindfulness in your daily life. This book is awesome for beginners or those who struggle with meditation, but still want to use mindfulness to improve their focus and self-awareness.
- Get a Balance Ball For Your Desk for your posture and core strength. It keeps your body and mind slightly more active all day, and engages your core muscles while still sitting at your desk.
- This Essential Oil Candle handcrafted natural candle will brighten and energize your atmosphere.
- Sparkling Apple Cider Vinegar Drink is a great addition to your diet for gut-health and energy.
- Grab some Nutritional Yeast for it's high amounts of b12, a vitamin essential for energy production in the body. Sprinkle on your savory meals and enjoy the cheesy, umami flavor!
- Bee Pollen for its natural energy-boosting properties due to its high levels of B vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. Sprinkle on top of your oatmeal or add to your smoothie for an extra nutrient boost!
You can sense that spring is in the air, and the world around us is beginning to thaw and warm up. And what better way to celebrate this season of renewal than with a steaming cup of tea? This month's teas are the perfect pick-me-up for body and soul, with their refreshing and revitalizing ingredients. So sit back, breathe in the fresh spring air, and savor every sip of these delicious brews. Cheers to a season of growth, rejuvenation, and endless possibilities!
Thanks so much for reading. If you enjoyed this blog, also check out 9 Reasons Why Matcha Is The Next Avocado Toast.