I've just arrived in India, and one of my favorite things about visiting Asia is eating all the tropical fruits! Papayas, mangoes, lychees, coconuts, jackfruit... you name it! I love experimenting with tea recipes, so in this post, I'm sharing a refreshing tropical cooler that's perfect for this time of year! You can find all these fruits, plus many new kinds of exotic fruits at Asian markets (I like Mekong Supermarket or Hmart), so you can still get your hands on these fruits if you don't find them at your local supermarket.
- 2 young coconuts
- 2 tbsp Happy Place
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, cubed (you can use frozen as well)
- 5-6 lychees, peeled and seeded
- Mint Leaves (optional)
- Once the Happy Place tea is brewed according to instructions on the package, strain it and set aside.
- Add the cubed mango and peeled lychees to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill two glasses with ice and pour the mango-lychee puree into each glass, filling it about halfway.
- Pour the cold-brewed Happy Place tea into each glass, filling the remainder of the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired, and stir gently to combine. Enjoy your refreshing tropical cooler!
Check our Instagram page this week (@looseleafteamarket) for the video!