Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links
We all feel stressed sometimes. Luckily, there's an easy fix for it. The ingredients in this Lavender-Chamomile-Coconut Latte will help you relax your mind, fight stress and anxiety, and let you rest peacefully. I've combined two of nature's most relaxing ingredients to create a beautiful caffeine-free tea latte recipe that will delight your taste buds while also bringing stress levels down.
Share this on Pinterest
Did you know the benefits of chamomile tea extend beyond the calming effects it provides? Chamomile tea has numerous other healthful properties; it is antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and contains anti-microbial properties. Its soothing taste and aroma have been traditionally used to reduce stress, anxiety, relieve bloating, and improve sleep quality.
Lavender flowers are well known for their ability to reduce tension. Many common ailments are caused by excessive tension such as headaches, backaches and muscle fatigue. Lavender has other benefits that aren’t as well known: it settles the stomach, kills bacteria, and promotes mental clarity. Even just smelling the aroma of lavender can have a profound effect on both the body and mind.
This latte recipe gets its creaminess from coconut milk and coconut butter, which are great sources of healthy fats and electrolytes. Unsweetened coconut milk is believed to help reduce inflammation and promote healthy blood sugar levels. Coconut milk is a rich, decadent, and highly enjoyable substitute for dairy milk, and it promotes a feeling of contentment and satiety.
When you’re ready, let’s head into the kitchen and make this dreamy latte!
How To Make This Dreamy Lavender-Chamomile-Coconut Latte
Ingredients You Need
- 2 tsp Lush Lavender tea
- 2 tsp organic chamomile flowers
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup coconut milk (or substitute your favorite milk; here is a guide to plant-based milks)
- 1 heaping teaspoon coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup, or to taste
- Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- a stainless steel saucepan (this one is easy to pour from)
- a high speed blender
- a fine mesh stainless steel strainer
- In a saucepan, heat the water to boiling, and remove from heat
- Add in the Lush Lavender and the chamomile flowers, and allow to steep for 7 minutes
- Strain out the tea leaves, and return the tea to the saucepan
- Stir in your sweetener, the coconut butter, and the coconut milk, and stir until the coconut butter is completely melted and everything is mixed thoroughly
- Remove from the heat
- Pour into your high speed blender, and blend on high for 30 seconds, or until frothy
- Enjoy your latte hot, or pour it over ice.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of toasted coconut, and sip your way to serenity.