Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
Want a go-to yummy fall drink to have with breakfast? This bold, energizing latte is addicting in a good way, with a rich, smooth dark chocolate, and creamy coconut flavor. It's an excellent substitute for coffee, is soothing to the stomach, and loaded with antioxidants that protect your health when enjoyed regularly.
Chocolate and coconut lovers, this one is for you! Energize your week with this decadent, but still powerfully healing Chocolate Coconut Tea Latte.
The 5 Simple Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons Bulletproof Breakfast (or another chocolate coconut tea)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons honey (or maple syrup)
How To Make This Delicious Tea Latte
Total Time: 5 Minutes
1. Grab a small saucepan and add 1 cup of water. Heat up your water, just before boiling. At this point, add the Bulletproof Breakfast leaves and let steep for 2 minutes. Keep the heat very low to prevent boiling and give it a little stir.