Post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
Want a go-to yummy fall drink to have with breakfast? This bold, energizing latte is addicting in a good way, with a rich, smooth dark chocolate, and creamy coconut flavor. It's an excellent substitute for coffee, is soothing to the stomach, and loaded with antioxidants that protect your health when enjoyed regularly.
Chocolate and coconut lovers, this one is for you! Energize your week with this decadent, but still powerfully healing Chocolate Coconut Tea Latte.
The 5 Simple Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons Bulletproof Breakfast (or another chocolate coconut tea)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons honey (or maple syrup)
How To Make This Delicious Tea Latte
Total Time: 5 Minutes
1. Grab a small saucepan and add 1 cup of water. Heat up your water, just before boiling. At this point, add the Bulletproof Breakfast leaves and let steep for 2 minutes. Keep the heat very low to prevent boiling and give it a little stir.
2. After 2 minutes, stir in your cocoa powder. Make sure to get out all the clumps, using a spoon or whisk, as needed.
3. Immediately after mixed, add your coconut milk, honey and pure vanilla extract. Give it another stir.
4. Once warm, take off the heat and using a handheld strainer, strain your leaves as you pour your yummy latte into your favorite mug.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like this Chocolate Matcha Latte Recipe. Follow us along on Instagram and TikTok for more tea recipes, demos and tips.