Triphala, 100 Ct.
What it does
- Traditional formula from India, used for several thousand years to strengthen and tone the colon
- Supports normal healthy bowel movements without being harshly laxative
- May be one of the only substances that can heal and restore the colon after being dependent on laxatives
- Supports the health of the colon
- Nourishes and tones colon and intestines
- Provides vitamin C
- Supports the health of connective tissue throughout the body
- Not habit forming
Who it’s for
- People with chronic constipation
- Occasional constipation
- Anyone wishing to nourish and strengthen digestion and colon
- Can use topically as eyewash
How to use it
- Adults over 12: – 1 – 2 capsules 1 – 3 times daily on empty stomach
- Children 6 – 12: half the adult portion
- Children under 6 – consult your herbalist or holistic practitioner
- The amount needed to produce results may vary. Some people find that 2 capsules daily is sufficient, while others must take up to 6 capsules at bedtime in order to achieve results. It is best to start out with the lowest amount, and allow 48 hours to determine if the amount is sufficient. Each person needs to discover what amount is correct for them by starting low, work up to the effective amount, then taper off once bowel function returns to normal.
- Can open capsule contents, mix with hot water, let cool, and drink twice daily
- Can use as eyewash by making a tea following instructions above; strain very well, and wash eyes using eye cup
How much you will need to purchase for best results
- 60 to 180 capsules per month, depending on bowel tolerance
Reasons to avoid it:
- Acute diarrhea
- Use under the supervision of midwife or qualified practitioner during pregnancy
Amalki, Haritaki and Bhibitaki – 3 fruits with a long history of use as colon and digestive tonic; many other uses in India
Share this Product
More from this collection
Plant-Powered Whole Body Health
You can become healthy, radiant, and energized, using the incredible power of plants. The specially selected botanical ingredients in these wellness tea blends contain potent antioxidants that provide protection from disease, and other specialized nutrients that nourish and strengthen the many different functions of your body. Make plant-powered teas part of your daily routine, and you will see amazing results.
Organic loose leaf tea hand-made in small batches
Loose Leaf Tea Market is dedicated to making loose leaf tea part of a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Loose Leaf Tea Market delivers a world of organic healthy loose leaf teas, created by an herbalist to be both delicious and effective, and hand-made in small batches. Each tea contains healthy, wholesome ingredients, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Drinking loose leaf tea has never been so healthy, delicious, and simple.