Prostate Support Formula, 100 Ct.
What it does
- Supports the health of the prostate gland
- May prevent prostate inflammation
- Urinary disinfectant
- Promotes strong healthy urination
- Strengthens bladder
Who it’s for
- Men with beginning stages and symptoms of BPH
- As preventative for men who have male pattern baldness, caused by the same hormonal process that can cause prostate enlargement
How to use it
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily
How much you will need to purchase for best results
- 180 capsules per month
- 4 to 6 bottles of tincture per month
Reasons to avoid it:
- Herbs are safe, but must get clearance from health practitioner if taking prescription drugs
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) – said to help prevent the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (an agent that can cause benign swelling) in the prostate
Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) – an African bark with a reputation similar to Saw Palmetto
Cornsilk (Zea mays) – diuretic, bladder tonic
Nettle root (Urtica dioica) – commonly used for prostatitis
Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) – encourages liver health, discourages bacteriaYarrow (Achillea millefolium) – urinary disinfectant
Share this Product
More from this collection
Plant-Powered Whole Body Health
You can become healthy, radiant, and energized, using the incredible power of plants. The specially selected botanical ingredients in these wellness tea blends contain potent antioxidants that provide protection from disease, and other specialized nutrients that nourish and strengthen the many different functions of your body. Make plant-powered teas part of your daily routine, and you will see amazing results.
Organic loose leaf tea hand-made in small batches
Loose Leaf Tea Market is dedicated to making loose leaf tea part of a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Loose Leaf Tea Market delivers a world of organic healthy loose leaf teas, created by an herbalist to be both delicious and effective, and hand-made in small batches. Each tea contains healthy, wholesome ingredients, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Drinking loose leaf tea has never been so healthy, delicious, and simple.