HBP Formula, 100 Ct.
What it does
- Herbs promote normal blood pressure
- Supports heart
- Cooling, calming to emotions that affect heart
- Energetically cool and dry
Who it’s for
- Individuals with hypertension
- History of heart problems, heart palpitations
- Stress related hypertension
How to use it
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 2 – 3 times daily
- Many individuals find that taking 2 capsules twice daily, 5 times per week, is enough to manage blood pressure
- Adults: 20 – 60 drops 2 – 3 times daily
- Steep 1 tablespoon herbs in 12 oz. water for 10 to 30 minutes. Drink 1 to 3 cups daily
- Can use long term
How much you will need to purchase for best results
- 120 capsules per month
- 3 bottles tincture per month
- 13 tablespoons per ounce tea
- 1 ounce is a 6 day supply for 2 cups of tea daily
- 30 day supply: 4 ounces
Reasons to avoid it:
- When taking hypertension medication
- When using prescription medication, get clearance from health practitioner before using
Hawthorn berry, leaf, flower (Crataegus oxycantha) – cardiovascular tonic supreme
Linden (Tilia europaea) – venous tonic, hypotensive, calming
Cornsilk (Zea mays) – venous tonic, diuretic
Mistletoe (Viscum album) – hypotensive, nervine
Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium)– hypotensive
Share this Product
More from this collection
Plant-Powered Whole Body Health
You can become healthy, radiant, and energized, using the incredible power of plants. The specially selected botanical ingredients in these wellness tea blends contain potent antioxidants that provide protection from disease, and other specialized nutrients that nourish and strengthen the many different functions of your body. Make plant-powered teas part of your daily routine, and you will see amazing results.
Organic loose leaf tea hand-made in small batches
Loose Leaf Tea Market is dedicated to making loose leaf tea part of a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Loose Leaf Tea Market delivers a world of organic healthy loose leaf teas, created by an herbalist to be both delicious and effective, and hand-made in small batches. Each tea contains healthy, wholesome ingredients, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Drinking loose leaf tea has never been so healthy, delicious, and simple.