Cold & Sinus Relief, 100 Ct.
What it does
- Stimulates immune response
- Stimulates circulation, promotes natural detoxification; may provoke sweating
- Herbs are antimicrobial
- Formula is heating and astringent
Who it’s for
- People with head cold, runny nose, sinus congestion
- Allergy and hay fever symptoms
- Individuals with symptoms of cold and damp (excess mucus)
How to use it
- Adults, children over 12: 2 capsules every 3-4 hours at the first sign of illness, tapering off as symptoms subside. If using as a preventative, 2 capsules 3 times daily for up to 2 weeks
- Children 6-12: take half the adult amount
- Children under 6: consult your herbalist or holistic practitioner
- For stronger immune stimulation, take with a cup of hot water with apple cider vinegar and honey
How much you will need to purchase for best results
- 60 to 120 capsules for 2 week supply
Reasons to avoid it:
- Excess heat symptoms
Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) – decongestant
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) – dries up excess mucus secretions
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) – diaphoretic (encourages sweating, elimination of toxins)
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) – good for mucus membrane infections, antibacterial
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) – immune stimulant
Sage (Salvia officinalis) – dries excess mucus secretions, astringent to irritated tissues
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) – diaphoretic, immune stimulant
Share this Product
More from this collection
Plant-Powered Whole Body Health
You can become healthy, radiant, and energized, using the incredible power of plants. The specially selected botanical ingredients in these wellness tea blends contain potent antioxidants that provide protection from disease, and other specialized nutrients that nourish and strengthen the many different functions of your body. Make plant-powered teas part of your daily routine, and you will see amazing results.
Organic loose leaf tea hand-made in small batches
Loose Leaf Tea Market is dedicated to making loose leaf tea part of a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Loose Leaf Tea Market delivers a world of organic healthy loose leaf teas, created by an herbalist to be both delicious and effective, and hand-made in small batches. Each tea contains healthy, wholesome ingredients, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Drinking loose leaf tea has never been so healthy, delicious, and simple.