ADD Focus, 100 Ct.
What it does
- Encourages mental focus and concentration
- Promotes healthy brain function, memory
- May enhance mood
Who it’s for
- Individuals diagnosed with ADD
- Students, anyone needing to study or concentrate
- Anyone wishing to increase mental clarity
How to use it
- Adults, children over 12: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily, or as needed
- Children 6-12: 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as needed
- Children under 6: consult your herbalist or holistic practitioner
- Can open the capsule and blend contents into applesauce, juice, honey, or yogurt
How much you will need to purchase for best results
- 120 to 180 capsules per month
Reasons to avoid it:
- Use with caution when taking prescription medications
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) - focus, mental/emotional balance, uplifting and calming
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) – tonic for brain and nerves
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) – encourages meditation, immune support
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – nerve tonic, increases circulation, encourages mental clarity
Share this Product
More from this collection
Plant-Powered Whole Body Health
You can become healthy, radiant, and energized, using the incredible power of plants. The specially selected botanical ingredients in these wellness tea blends contain potent antioxidants that provide protection from disease, and other specialized nutrients that nourish and strengthen the many different functions of your body. Make plant-powered teas part of your daily routine, and you will see amazing results.
Organic loose leaf tea hand-made in small batches
Loose Leaf Tea Market is dedicated to making loose leaf tea part of a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Loose Leaf Tea Market delivers a world of organic healthy loose leaf teas, created by an herbalist to be both delicious and effective, and hand-made in small batches. Each tea contains healthy, wholesome ingredients, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Drinking loose leaf tea has never been so healthy, delicious, and simple.