We are looking for a smart, outgoing, creative, friendly, engaging and confident individual for part time sales associate at our Phoenix/Town & Country location. Our sales team members are the face of Loose Leaf Tea Market, who interact with customers to deliver exceptional customer service. Along with sales, team members are also involved in merchandising, maintaining the sales floor, and inventory.
The ideal candidate is flexible, positive and loves connecting with people and getting them excited about cool products. He or she is unfazed by challenges and excited by the ever-changing nature of our business and wants to contribute to an energetic, growing team!
Connecting with customers and approaching them throughout the sales floor to share knowledge and information about featured products and driving product sales through customer engagement
Being an ambassador of Loose Leaf Tea Market’s brand and unique retail concept by conveying brand messages from training and upholding the Founder’s vision
Maintaining floor presentation standards and restocking merchandise throughout the day
Keeping pace with customers, balancing multiple priorities and using good judgment to manage time
Working store events in whatever capacity is needed
Working off-site pop-up events
You love to engage with people. You’re the person who strikes up a conversation and makes a connection.
You have prior retail experience and an understanding of the need to do things differently and better in today’s retail world.
You take pride in your work and will do what it takes to get a job done well.
You maintain a positive outlook and love to smile.
You have a passion for healthy living
You are detail-oriented and love learning new things.
You can work a flexible schedule which includes at least one weekend day.
You have a reliable working phone.
You have reliable transportation, and are willing and able to work at both of our store locations.
Uplifting work environment
Discounts on all Loose Leaf products
We are looking for an upbeat, self-motivated, and efficient individual for a part-time (20-35 hours) position in our formulary at our Ahwatukee location. Our formulary team is responsible for creating and packaging all of our Loose Leaf products. Along with production, formulary team members help with order fulfillment and face-to-face customer service.
The ideal candidate is flexible, positive and loves working with their hands. S/he is unfazed by challenges and excited by the ever-changing nature of our business and wants to contribute to an energetic, growing team!
- Making and packaging Loose Leaf products, including teas, herbal formulations, and essential oil products
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and quality control standards
- Record-keeping and documentation
- Maintaining inventory and restocking merchandise as needed
- Fulfilling orders
- Assisting store customers, while balancing multiple priorities and using good judgment to manage time
- Working store events in whatever capacity is needed
- Working off-site pop-up events as needed
- You love to work with your hands, and enjoy the satisfaction of creating high quality artisanal products
- You are fast, efficient, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- You can follow detailed instructions and recipes
- You have prior retail experience and understand the need to do things differently and better in today’s retail world.
- You take pride in your work and will do what it takes to get a job done well.
- You maintain a positive outlook and love to smile.
- You have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- You have mastery of English language
- You’re experienced using Word, and are comfortable using and learning Mac-based computers and programs
- You can work independently with little or no supervision, after training.
- You are self-motivated, and can manage your time and stay on task.
- You have a passion for healthy living
- You love learning new things
- You can work a flexible schedule which includes at least one weekend day
- You have a reliable working phone
- You have reliable transportation
- Paid training
- Uplifting and positive work environment
- Discounts on all Loose Leaf products